EVERY DAY I SEE SOMETHING NEW
A photograph of the 3-story exterior mural I designed with the children of the Marie Reed Center in Adams Morgan, Washington, DC in mind. Their playground lies directly across the street and is a visual game composed of a selection of DC’s (not so) hidden treasures of nature, music, fashion and the city’s many cultural flavor centers. Test your knowledge - how many items you can identify?
Shout outs: Mr. Chuck Brown, Human Rights aka HR, the Bad Brains, Ibu EnnyInfinite, the dancers & drummers of Malcolm X Park, Sam ‘The Man’ Burns, Stylus Chris and the whole 12" Dance Records Family, WPFW, Dave Nada and the Moombahton Massive Crew, DC’s Skate Or Die youth, our beautiful Ethiopian & El Salvadorean massives, Emmanuelle Khanh, Julia’s Empanadas, DC’s thriving feral cat colonies, the acrobatic rodents of Champorama Park, the Wu-Tang Clan, and Ol’ Dirty Bastard.
This mural was created through the Murals DC program in its 2011 season.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS AVAILABLE:
● 12 x 18”, unframed (1/8" white border included)
● Printed on glossy Kodak Endura Supra Lustre photographic paper
● Signed and numbered by the artist
● Flat rates, USA: $9 / International: $32
● Unframed Prints will be shipped in a tube
● Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery
Email any questions or concerns: ch3love[at]gmail.com