CROSSROADS PHOTO PRINT
by MISS CHELOVE
$40.00 / Sold Out
A glossy photo print of my section from a collaborative exterior mural project with Coby Kennedy and Pose 2 in summer 2014. This mural celebrates Japanese Noh culture, the ancient spirits and mysticism of mythology, and urban life on bikes. Located at 4th and S Streets along the infamous Metropolitan Branch Trail (MBT) in Eckington, NE Washington DC.
● 10 x 20”, unframed (1/8" white border included)
● Printed on glossy Kodak Endura Supra Lustre photographic paper
● Framed option available (see pictured). ¾" deep with 2" facing, 12.75" height x 26" width black (wood composite) with styrene "glass" and a crisp white mat, sawtooth hanger and foamcore backing.
● Unframed Prints: Flat rate $9 shipped within the continental USA carefully rolled in a tube via USPS ground.
● Framed Prints: Flat rate $21 shipped within the continental USA via USPS ground.
● Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery
● International orders: please inquire for rates.