by Cita Sadeli CHELOVE
A photograph of my section from a collaborative exterior mural project with Coby Kennedy and Pose 2 in summer 2014. This mural celebrates Japanese Noh culture, the ancient spirits and mysticism of mythology, and urban life on bikes. This mural is located at 4th and S Streets along the infamous Metropolitan Branch Trail in Eckington, NE Washington DC.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS AVAILABLE:
● 10 x 20”, unframed (1/8" white border included)
● Printed on glossy Kodak Endura Supra Lustre photographic paper
● Flat rates, USA: $9 / International: $32
● Unframed Prints will be shipped in a tube
● Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery